The Budding Role Play Novice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Budding Role Play Novice

A home for OC's and information. Originals and edits will be posted here. All the sites I use for help regarding coding and html will be documented as well.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is BRPN?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is BRPN? Empty What is BRPN? Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This site will exist as a means of documenting the sites I use to enhance my role playing. I will be using the forum as a binder for my OC's and their information to link to my Aniroleplay Blog (You have my permission to do the same and use it as you will)

With that, I will also be sharing my coding references, originals, and tips on how to do certain tasks such as setting up an attractive blog or layout.

I've been role playing since 2006, editing my own pics since 2011, and I started coding this year, 2014.
It's very hard to get started on these things on your own and it can
be quite the headache.

Now, I am by no means a coding or editing professional, but compared to when I started back in 2006, I am a hell of a lot better.
A lot of these things I researched for hours and did on my own. I can only hope someone who stumbles across this saves some time and is able to pick up a few useful tidbits.

This will be a treasure trunk full of the tips and tricks of how to
get started and do more with what's available to you. (You gotta love free programs!)
You are invited to use this site for whatever you choose.
You are also welcome to share your tips with me as I will be doing the same.

Happy Budding, Role Players.  flower

-Autumn the Admin

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a little bit of info.)

https://thebrpn.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum